Friday, February 21, 2020

February 21

Friday: Isn't our budgie bird SO cute? We tell him that constantly. "Matey! You are SO cute!" I hope he doesn't get conceited about it.
 Here he is last night, using my reading glasses for a perch. He could see his reflection in my lenses. Any time he can see his reflection is a GOOD thing. He immediately falls in love with the "other" bird and that's it ... he's obsessed. He has claimed each and every mirror in this house and has all kinds of "friends" in any room he roams.


 Just thought I'd post these darling pictures of him ...











 He reall IS super cute!
 He DOES have his moments, however, where he is a real nuisance. Such as ... when I am using my computer keyboard and he will not move his body OFF! And then when I try to type, he bites my fingers--the nerve! I told him NOT to bite the hands that feed him, but so far, he does not heed ...
 Here he is cleaning my fosset ...

 And here he is posing for a picture ... he's a real ham. I love you, Matey!

No comments: