Friday, December 17, 2021

December 16 with Kaity-girl

Thursday:  Kaity and I had a nice time doing not much of anything yesterday afternoon. I admit that it is difficult at times to get her away from her phone (!) ... sigh ... but I have to accept that this is what it is sometimes.

I loved how Belle snuggled up with Kaity on the couch. When Belle jumps on me, she continuously flexes her little claws right through my clothing, which is rather uncomfortable, so I don't let her sit on me very often. Kaity just looked her right in the eye and told her "NO" quite firmly, and Belle settled into a comfortable spot on Kaity and stayed there for a very long time. I asked Kaity how on earth she accomplished compliance so quickly ??  Kaity told me that you just have to be the boss! Ah. There's my flaw!
Kaity and I played three rounds of foosball. We each won a game, but then Kaity won the tie-breaker. She is very quick to respond to where the ball is going and enjoys my screaming antics throughout the game.

We ate our usual grilled hot dog meal and just hung out for awhile. I asked Kaity if she had ever seen the movie: "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" and she told me she had never heard of it and wasn't one bit interested in seeing it. Kaity doesn't beat around the bush when she doesn't want to do something! I talked her into it, though, and we enjoyed laughing at the story together. 
I love you, Kaity-Girl. Tomorrow (Saturday) we are celebrating an early Christmas here at the Beach House. Chris and Matt are coming over, along with Kaity. We will play games and open presents and eat a bunch of junk food ... should be a good time.
 

No comments: