Friday, December 31, 2021

December 31 Goodbye 2021

Friday Night--almost midnight:


I am not sad to see 2021 go. I hope I have learned some lessons during this year that I won't forget. I am so thankful that God's plan for us is one of mercy, fulfillment, and JOY. I pray that God will be gracious towards us in future days as we seek to trust Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. 

Blessed are those whose strength is in you ... they go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the person who trusts in you.  (From Psalm 84)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


No comments: