Thursday, December 30, 2021

December 28

Tuesday:  We had a very busy day here with Brendan, Aidan and Erin. I only took a few pictures. Nothing unusual happened throughout our day. We read lots and lots of good library books--which is a high point always for me. The kiddos drew lots of pictures. Aidan "authored" two more "books". Erin made a "tiny book" of her own. Brendan did many drawings too. We played several rounds of "Memory". We also watched the new Disney movie: "Encanto" which the children have seen before and seem to enjoy very much. I saw bits and pieces of it while I was picking up toys and getting snacks out for the kids. 





We returned to their house a little after 6pm where pizza was waiting for us! I didn't stay long tonight--only played a little bit with Callaghan before I left to come back here. Exhaustion was upon me from the activity and emotions of the last few days ... so I went home to rest.

No comments: