Wednesday, December 22, 2021

December 21 Sweeties

Tuesday:  We had a really good time today. The children are on their winter break, so no pre-school until after the new year. We did our usual stuff around here. It's so much fun to be with happy children who enjoy the little things of life.

Aidan made ANOTHER book, taking about an hour to create the entire thing. He was super pleased with it and took it home to share with his folks. One page was covered with dark red scribbles, which Aidan explained to me was "a storm." OK!
Darling Erin made a little book too, but mostly enjoyed using all of the pencils to test out their color.
Brendan was pretty high-strung today--I haven't seen him like this in several months--perhaps he was just out of sorts--but his talking was very loud and quite constant, but he was having difficulty expressing himself in words. I was glad I had plenty of books for him to enjoy--because he gets a HUGE amount of enjoyment from reading. Me too, Brendan.


When we returned to their house in the evening, little Cal was all set to play. He is 18 months now! He is talking more and more and running with the bigger kids all the time. He wants to be one of the gang.

All of the kiddos enjoy playing with him. He is one lucky brother.




Erin dotes on Cal like a little mother. She loves him to pieces.

We played in their playroom/basement for about an hour until they wore me to a frazzle. My body just isn't like it was twenty years ago ... but I am very thankful for each healthy day I have.
Four more days until Christmas ...

No comments: