Saturday, October 13, 2018

Just a few pics from Wednesday

Wednesday, October 10:  So ... it was my one-on-one afternoon with Brendan and I failed to take ANY pictures whatsoever when he was over at my house! You see, we just did our normal stuff like read books and play with our usual toys, eat our usual dinner, etc. I guess I just completely forgot about my camera (shock)! We did have a nice time here, though. 

It was too soon time to go back to Brendan's house and it was THEN that I remembered I had taken zero pictures ... so thankfully, I had my phone with me and snapped just a few pictures over at Brendan's house.
Adorable AIDAN, always happy to see his goofy grandma. This child will play and play with me like I am a long-lost friend! He is very well loved and cared for by his own family, unquestionably! But for some reason, he takes a special delight in ME. Wow. How amazing is that?!?! 
Baby Erin will be FOUR months this coming week. Look at her! She is a chunky and sweet little baby. I'm still getting to know her but I am glad to report in the last few weeks or so, she has smiled very widely at me when we have our very quick "chats" together.

And guess who Brendan is going to dress up like for Halloween? Yes! You guessed it!
 Brendan makes a perfect Harry Potter. What a wonderful boy you are, Brendan. I love you SO much.
See his broom? He's ready to go! Watch out!

No comments: