Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Little APOP

Monday, October 8:  You might be wondering WHO on earth is APOP? Well, I will tell you then! APOP is a little nickname Aidan's folks have derived for him. It is the initials of ALL of his names drawn together. Brendan's is: BAOP.  Erin's is ELOP, etc. The little person pictured here is a tiny cherub. Yes, he is! He is the sweetest baby I have ever met in all my life. Soon to be 19 months!
 Babies are babies in my book until they officially turn TWO. I'm not sure what to call them after that. Because Aidan is, and I know this, already a toddler ... so whatever will I refer to him as when he has his second birthday? I'll just have to figure something out I guess. For now, he is a baby. An adorable, kissable, lovable, soft, cuddly, dear, hilarious little person. I love him with all of my might.
 Aidan enjoys the outdoors ... REALLY enjoys the outdoors -- kind of like our KT-Girl. Since it was SUCH nice weather today, we strolled around the neighborhood; Aidan smiling his dear smile to every passerby, and ME just as happy as can be to be this little love's grandma--how on earth did I get to be the grandma to SEVEN such beautiful children?!!?
 This look (below) completely cracks me up. You see, across the street, my neighbor was having a window replaced; so there were two workers outside--one of which was a lady. Aidan was flirting like crazy with her too, and she with him! This expression is AFTER he called attention to himself and the lady went CRAZY for him. He's feeling suddenly somewhat shy ...
 Here he is showing her his stroller, which is not as fancy as the one he has with his own family, but it works just fine when he is with his grandma.
 Aidan decidedly likes my rocks ...

 He picked out two favorites to give to me ... precious little soul.
 We played inside too. "Do you want to play inside grandma's house, Aidan?" "YES!" he will say and clap his darling hands!
 So thankful for this quiet, beautiful little beach house. All of the children are so happy here. I could not be more blessed.


We had a wonderful time playing, talking, laughing, eating ... the usual. Thank you, Lord, for APOP!

No comments: