Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Playtime with Aidan

 Monday, October 15:  Aidan was my guest today, because, of course it is Monday and it is Aidan's special day to be with his grandma. I LOVE Monday's.
 Aidan is not difficult to "care" for in any way. He makes himself completely at home, toddling about, exploring, playing. He is not a demanding little personality at all. I have a LOT of stuff for him to play with, and he never runs out of things that amuse him.
 Aidan was a mover and a shaker today. He was everywhere and into everything. Thankfully, there isn't much around here that he isn't allowed to touch other than the knobs on the stove, or my printer ... everything else is fair game.
That's how things operate around his house too, so it is not so stressful to have a little one about when you allow them the freedom to play. 
 Aidan was pretty intent to SIT on my window sill for quite a long time actually. He fit perfectly.
 He definitely liked the view outside from up there. He watched cars coming and going, trucks, dogs, people. 

 I was actually able to get a lot of "housekeeping" stuff done with him entertaining himself up on my window seat/sill. He is quite a contended little soul. This, too, is very helpful.





 He finally decided to toss a few pillows on the floor, so I tossed them right back at him and we had a mini pillow fight. He thought this was great.
 Aidan latched on quite firmly to my Coco cat (puppet) and kept her close throughout his visit.
 He is a very cuddly baby, and Coco is cuddly too--she IS!




 Aidan picked Paco the Pig up along the way, and for awhile, he had two puppets going. He really enjoys puppets.




 Aidan persistently pointed at this rooster on my wall, colored by his cousin, Kaity, months ago. I told him all about her and what a good artist she is.
 The little lantern Aidan is holding was on one of my shelves. He picked this up a few weeks ago and marched around my house, swinging it up and down, like a tiny priest (he goes to an Orthodox church) and perhaps he was mimicking what he has seen there ...
 Aidan did not want to let go of this little lantern! So he took it home with him. Perhaps I will get it back next time I am over there!

No comments: