Friday, October 26, 2018

Some blurry baby Erin pics

Wednesday evening, October 24:  Meanwhile, back at Brendan's ... there are always TWO babies to greet us on our return. Aidan is not in these photos, because I only had my phone to shoot with and I'm lousy at it ... but also because I was trying to focus on Erin for a few minutes. She was sitting with her mama and smiling SO HUGE.
 Every time I pointed my phone in her direction, Brendan jumped into the picture! Look at his face! 
 When I have little conversations with Erin, she will SMILE HUGE. Her smile fills up her entire face completely. I have yet to capture it ...
 Isn't she sweet?
Our Erin Lucia has BLUE eyes! Oh my! Very unusual in the Pahman offspring ... they must get it from their Grandma Carol (out of seven grandchildren, only TWO have BLUE).

No comments: