Friday, December 7, 2018

Girl Thursday

Thursday, December 6:  Thursday is Kaity-Day. I picked this little pixie up from school at the usual time and we headed on over to my house to play and eat some dinner together. Kaity colored a nice picture for my window this evening. I colored one too!
 Kaity worked on some stencil letters too. She is getting more and more adept at writing her name and focusing for longer periods of time ... this is good!

 We played two memory games, one of which I actually WON (miracle). We built block houses for our stuffed animals in the playroom, and we ended up watching a Curious George Christmas story for our last hour together.
 I love you, dear Kaity. I will continue to ask God to give you faith that sees Him, understands what He requires of you, how much He has loved you, what He has done to purchase your salvation ...
You've been challenging lately ... I'm not sure what is going on in your heart but your grandma needs wisdom to connect with you and love you as you need to be loved ... without condition ...

No comments: