Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My Monday boy

Monday, December 3:  Mondays are sweet days for this grandma. LAST Monday, snow got in the way of my Aidan-day! Thankfully, the snow is all but gone this week. Aidan and I drove over to Meijer Gardens to check out the holiday stuff.
 We visited all of the trees from around the world. I chatted to Aidan about each of them. He sat very quietly, taking it all in ... well, until my tickle bugs came out to get him; hence, the face below.
 It's SO gorgeous at Meijer Gardens. I neglected to take any pictures at all of the trains! Aidan did not want to remove himself from his stroller, or I might have! As it was, we just walked around in the nice, humid, moist, hot air. I loved every minute.

 What a gorgeous place!
 Then we came on over to the Beach House and just hung out for a few hours. Aidan was pretty hungry by the time we got here. He did NOT fall asleep in the car on the way over from the Gardens. As soon as he got into the house, he walked right over to his special chair and motioned that he wanted food. Aidan is 20 months now. He knows how to communicate what he wants ... but mostly without words. He says "YES" very loudly if asked an affirmative question. When I asked if he was hungry, that's the answer I got.
 Since this little person has a tricky diet, I am always super glad when I find anything he can actually eat and enjoy. Paco was overseeing the feeding process today and occasionally got to take little nibbles from Aidan's tray, making "mmmm" noises in order to provoke eating on Aidan's part.
 Aidan now has a FP nativity at his house too! He was still very glad to see mine and played with it quite a bit throughout the time he was with me. Look at his darling little face. I'm telling you. His parents should count their lucky stars that I ever return him!

 Aidan checked out every little detail. Wait until he sees what I got him for Christmas! Yes! I got him the FP Little People camper that opens up. It will be perfect for him.



 We also did some puzzle work today. Aidan is quite good with puzzles and seems to enjoy them.
 I've had these two puzzles since Emma was a baby! This little cutie played and played with them today.

 Aidan--you are the sweetest baby! I just love you to pieces.
Mondays are one of my very favorite days!

No comments: