Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Adorable Aidan

Monday, September 30:  Mondays come quickly around here, but ... Mondays are AIDAN days, and so they are welcome! Aidan is pretty enamored with trains. I hope this lasts for many years. It's just so easy to sit on the floor with him, hand him "fracks" and let him build. He does "allow" me to build too, and doesn't often get overly selfish with how I decide to do the layout.

 Aidan was pretty sleepy this afternoon. I had woken him from a very deep sleep (his nap) at his house just before 1:00 and brought him over here. But I am happy that he is so contented here, knows where all of the toys are, plays with Matey-Bird, and just has a good time.

 We did wander over to Robinettes Orchard--actually these pictures are reversed. We actually stopped by Robinettes on the way TO my house. This little love has finally begun liking slides, so he did this slide about 55x ...



 Aidan certainly had a good time of it too. The slide was the perfect size for him--not too high, and certainly NOT one bit fast.



 Aidan is an adorable toddler. I love this age so much. He is SO full of fun and curiosity.





 I love this dear baby so much. He knows it too. And remarkably, he loves me right back.
 That's certainly a win/win, isn't it? I'm super thankful for you, Aidan Paul.



Jesus, You certainly ARE GOOD to me!

No comments: