Thursday, October 10, 2019

Cuties at Meijer Gardens

Tuesday, October 8:  We switched our days around this week for Brendan due to the fact that he and his family are going to Great Wolf Lodge Wednesday afternoon through Thursday; so Kelly asked if I could pick Brendan up Tuesday afternoon over at Meijer Gardens where she would be hanging out with the home school group. 
 This is where I found these cuties ... in the Children's Garden over at the digging site. They were having SUCH a good time in the dirt. Wonderful. Truly. Kids need more dirt on their hands these days--something they will never get with their faces stuck in a tablet.
 Erin was having the time of her little life. She was exploring every single rock, had hand-fulls of dirt and was smiling from ear to ear.
 PS  Baby Erin loves having her picture taken--hopefully she will not outgrow this!
 Dear Aidan came running to me with open arms: "Gamma Carol!" This little barefoot darling was all about digging and exploring ... but he found time to climb all over me too!

 What a little man you are, Aidan Paul!

 These turtle pictures kill me ...
 Kelly asked if I wanted to see the pumpkin patch ... aren't these HUGE pumpkins? Oh my!
 Hey there, Brendan! I love these happy pictures of you!



 Pumpkins almost as big as Erin ...
 Erin's little scrunchy-face smile ... she is so darling.
 Hi there, Erin! Kelly was busy snapping pictures too--I bet her phone takes better pictures than my camera. !!
 Notice that Aidan is wearing his "piggie" slippers? 



 I hope heaven will be like this, don't you? Such beauty! Such joyful innosence!





So thankful to be able to enjoy a little time with these darling kiddos (and Kelly too!).

No comments: