Tuesday, October 8, 2019

"Thomas" and more

Monday, October 7:  Aidan Paul came over today asking for "Thomas" and immediately found him in the train container ... so, once again, we built until all of the "fracks" were used. 
 The building of the layout is super fun. Aidan adds tracks and then tells me to add more, and we go back and forth. Sometimes, he definitely does NOT like the placement of a track and tells me so: "No, no, no!" he will say in his little voice. So, I'll remove the offending track and try it somewhere else.
Aidan laughing at Matey
 Aidan absolutely delights in my trains ... and spends most of his time here playing with them. I'm so glad. How worth the little bit of money I've put into my stash of train stuff!

I take a lot of pictures of this cute little person. I love him so much. He is fascinating to watch and listen to. He has a super kind little heart. There was a time, during the building of this layout, that I put a few extra blocks on the floor to kind of further define the pathway of the tracks, and Aidan immediately took them off, rather indignant even! I think I was a little bit surprised and I made a sad face. Oh.my.word. Dear Aidan retrieved those blocks, handed them to me, and said: "It's okay, Gamma Carol. You can use those." And implored me to do so, to put them back where I had previously placed them.  
 I'm a sucker for this little man ...



 Aidan always enjoys my "noculars" and was using them to get a better look at little Matey-Bird ...

 And Aidan enjoyed feeding Baby Bonnie too ... he's very tender with my baby doll and tells me that she is "cute, gamma." 


You are CUTE, too, Aidan Paul. I love you to pieces.

No comments: