Friday, December 11, 2020

December 10 with Kaity

Thursday:  Every year for Christmas, I treat myself to a few new toys for the Beach House. Since I have SO MANY Matchbox and HotWheels cars and trucks, I decided to get a "garage" so that the kiddos could expand their playing a bit. I figured Aidan and Erin would have the most fun with this, but ...

Kaity really enjoyed playing with this too! We attached some tracks to it, got our favorite cars and trucks out, and did a lot of pretend playing ...
We also played a few games of Memory with our dinosaur cards. We each won a game! While we were eating our dinner, I lit a few of my special Christmas candles ...
A few more pictures of our new garage ...

And it even has a nifty car wash ... Aidan's gonna flip when he sees this.


Kaity and I had a nice time together tonight. She is very fun to play with. I sensed her little heart was happier this evening than in the past few weeks.  

No comments: