Wednesday, December 9, 2020

December 8 at my house

 Tuesday:  I'm so glad today worked out for the kiddos to come to my house! The plumbers arrived eactly at 8:30 and had all of the problem fixed by 9:30. I was able to "clean up" and pick the children up at 10:30 and return them here to me!

I moved the Kincaid Christmas tree to the round table (for closer supervision ... last week the reins got pulled off Santa's sleigh, and there were a few too many little hands touching the trains, etc.). We played the music and watched the trains go round during our lunch and snack times.
The children did a lot of what they always do when they are at my house. I love watching their play.


Also, I'm thankful I have enough toys to actually satisfy each curiosity and avoid too much conflict while playing.
Erin is always in hot pursuit of Matey-Bird ...




I love these pictures of these dear children!


The toddlers enjoyed many bowls of cereal today ... they wanted them all mixed together: Cap'n Crunch Berries, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Maple Cheerios ... oh my!

Brendan folded Origami creations ...


... and all of the kids played with the magnet tiles (although I have no pictures to prove it) for hours and hours today, making all kinds of neat stuff. So thankful for this beautiful day with these guys.

No comments: