Monday, December 21, 2020

December 19 Total hilarity

Saturday (continued):  After we finished playing cards, Emma had the great idea to get into some of the really old PhotoBooth pictures and videos (movies) the kids made ... so she started playing some of them and that's when the hilarity ensued. Here are just a few samples ...

Matthew:  "I am an ALIEN!"
He pauses for 1 second and then clarifies:
" ... from a different planet!" (2013)

"I'm a bug, bug, bug!" says Matthew! 
(2009 El Paso)

In the video above, Chris starts out by saying: "We are the chipmunk species. We got your message. We are here to help you ..." 

INSERT VIDEO:


Christopher:  "I am Emperor SQUEEEEZZZZEEE ..."
Here are my Admiral and my Private ..."

"As you can see, I am the ONLY deformed
one in my family ..."

INSERT VIDEO:


Emma:  "We need help from the other kingdom ..."

... and then Emma wacked Chris right in the face!

... and for some reason, Christopher did not retaliate
but cracked up!



Kaity-Girl: "Look at my face, Chris!"


This is from 2008 (??) in El Paso.
While smacking on a whole wad of gum, Chris
tells us an interesting story and starts with a prelude:
"There will be zombies ... (smack, smack goes the gum)
... and then the dinosaurs will beat up the zombies ...

 

No comments: