Friday, December 11, 2020

December 11 This cute baby

Friday:  I was called in to "work" today, for just a few hours--so I drove over to the kiddos' house and stayed there instead of bringing them to my house.

This is Callaghan--almost 7 months! He is SUPER sweet. He is sitting unassisted and loves to be raised up to a standing position. He has very BLUE eyes, but different than the BLUE of Erin's eyes.
I haven't gotten to spend much time with baby Callaghan, but he is not difficult to get to know. He seems very pleased to sit with me and interact. He is very attentive and smiley too.
The toddlers and Brendan and I spent most of our time in the basement playroom. Callaghan napped much of the time. I am glad I got to visit with him a little bit today. He is the softest and most kissable of babies.
Love you little doll baby.
 

No comments: