Friday, November 9, 2018

A LOT of Reading

Wednesday Evening, November 7:  Brendan comes over almost every Wednesday after school. For the last several weeks, we have spent almost the entire three hours together just READING ...
 ... and LAUGHING ...
 ... and MORE reading ...
 Brendan LOVES books. He always has! I make sure we have plenty of GOOD books around here to enjoy together. The crate of books I picked up from the library two weeks ago are still being perused. Not all of them were mere stories. Many of them were information books about insects and animals ... and weather, etc.
 I love this little child so much. While we are reading ANYTHING historic or scientific, Brendan always has a ton of fun facts to tell me about. He is learning so much at school. He LOVES discovery. Me too. We also read out of my ACTION BIBLE because Brendan was telling me about learning all about the story of Joseph this week at school. He wanted to see if Joseph was included in my ACTION BIBLE. It was! We read all of it together. Brendan was super excited to look at the illustrations and tell me all about the story. I'm so thankful for Trinitas School.
I even picked up a book for him as one of his Christmas gifts this year! I'm not telling you which book it IS, but it is one of his recent favorites. I picked it up at Ollies for 70% off, brand new! He will be SO pleased.

No comments: