Friday, November 2, 2018

Kaity flying high at Robinettes

Thursday Afternoon, November 1:  I picked Kaity up from school and we zoomed on over to Robinette's because ... even though it was BRRR, chilly, outside--it was a NICE day to BE outside. So we were.
 Kaity ate a chocolate donut, and THEN we waited for someone to monitor the HUGE jumping pillow ...
 We looked around the gift shop while we were waiting and Kaity added about 100 things to her Christmas list ... 

But THEN ... it was time to JUMP. And wow, can KAITY JUMP!



 The jumping pillow is right smack dab next to this beautiful orchard ... so I had to take at least ONE picture of it ...
 Oops! Kaity is dead, with tongue hanging out even ....
 Here are some good ones of her flying ...

 Isn't she a SCREAM and a half?
 I love her to pieces ...


 I could look at her precious face ALL DAY LONG ...

Oh my ... I get to be Kaity's grandma ... HOW BLESSED I AM!

No comments: