Saturday, November 17, 2018

This precious boy

Wednesday, November 14:  The last few times Brendan has been to my house, we have spent the majority of our time reading books together. Tonight, we finished reading our library book : "125 True Stories of Amazing Pets" published by National Geographic. It is full of great stories about pets with the funniest names and situations. Brendan loved this book!
 While I was fussing around in the kitchen, Brendan remembered our horses and got them out to play. I love to watch this little boy play. He is very creative--his imagination is super--and he plays nicely and with a lot of gentleness and care.
 He got the horses all matched up with their riders, got their food and water for them, got hats on the riders and bridles on the horses, etc.


 I'm thankful I have such nice toys to play with! I know it's a little odd that I have SO MANY ... and sometimes I wonder WHY on earth I have SO MANY ... but then I see this and realize how blessed I am to be able to share my toys with these precious grandchildren!
I love you so much, Brendan. You are such a wonderful person to share my Wednesdays with. I LOVE being your grandma.

No comments: