Tuesday, November 6, 2018

And the cutest/sweetest baby in the world IS ...

Monday, November 5:  I'll say it again! Dylan and Kelly should count their lucky stars that this baby is EVER returned to them. I'm in love with baby Aidan--I AM! I can't help it. He is THE SWEETEST BABY I have ever met ... EVER. I just cannot get enough of him. I am so thankful for our weekly one-on-one time. Monday's are THE BEST.
I set up this small train layout for our little man before he came over. Was he ever super pleased! He played with this little layout for the better part of two hours. 
 Look at his darling little face (below) ... I can hardly stand it, he is SO precious and SO cute.

 The Lighthouse was his favorite (I wonder WHERE he gets that from?!). The button on the top of it activates the light and sound ... so Aidan was ALL ABOUT pushing that button.

 He was terribly pleased with himself that he COULD DO IT!


 So that lighthouse button got pressed about 193 times in the span of time Aidan was over.



 Look at his pleased little face. GAH! I'm so glad he still lets me kiss those soft soft cheeks ... I know that will come to an end in short order, so I'm trying to ease myself out of it each week a little more.
 Aidan strapped Puppy into his chair and fed him for the longest time. Of course, his grandma was making "eating noises" the whole time, which added to the entertainment (I guess).
 Anyway, we had a nice time together as always.
Aidan was also very into walking around the house and having me lift him up and show him ALL of my LIGHTHOUSES as well as each and every picture of his family and cousins. He especially liked the pictures of himself, which is completely understandable ... Aidan! YOU ARE THE CUTEST/SWEETEST BABY IN THE WORLD.

No comments: