Friday, November 9, 2018

Kaity's Art

Thursday, November 8:  Kaity was pretty wound up when I picked her up from school this afternoon. USUALLY, her class is not dismissed until the 3:20 gong ... and I am already inside the gym waiting for her. BUT today evidently, her class was dismissed PRIOR to the gong; and even though I was in my car in the parking lot, Kaity couldn't SEE that I was. We patched up the situation pretty quickly, however, and headed over to my house.
 I prepared a little something for us to eat while Kaity worked on this Princess erasable drawing book. She did a very good job with her work too!
 After we ate, I helped Kaity make a thumbprint book. 
 From L to R: Kaity, Jesse, and Diana. I didn't photo ALL the inside pages, but she did a thumbprint of Emma, Chris, Matt, Sophie, Belle, their two lizards ... and then the neighbor's rooster and hens ...
 ... and I completely forget what else was inside this little book. We stapled all of the pages, and laminated the cover (i.e. wide tape). Kaity was super proud of it and took it home to show off.
 This is Kaity enjoying a very unhealthy "snack" before going home.
 Prior to this, she took a super long, super bubbly bath and even included our toy horses: Luna, Nico, and Dusty (with their riders). Everyone got VERY clean.
I love you, Kaity. Thank you for coming over tonight!

No comments: