Saturday, November 17, 2018

Kaity-Girl goes to Krispy Kreme

Thursday, November 15:  SO ... we have many months ahead of less-than-desirable weather, which makes it difficult to play outside. Kaity is happiest (and easiest) when she is outside running around. I think she finds it terribly confining to be indoors all the time. I understand that! I picked Kaity up from school and took her home with me. We ate some leftover spaghetti and buttery fresh broccoli, played in the playroom for quite awhile ... but then I remembered telling Kaity that I would take her to "the donut place" next time we were together.
I wasn't sure she would want to do this ... but ... she DID! She was completely INTO Krispie Kreme. She loved the hat! Isn't the picture (above) so GREAT of her little face. She absolutely kills me. 
 Kaity loved watching the donut production. She is a VERY mechanical person (like Emma) and is fascinated watching how stuff is put together and how it works.

 Kaity loved running back and forth along this walkway looking at the donuts drop off the line and zoom through the "frosting falls" and around the corner to be packaged.
 Kaity ordered one chocolate covered, cream-filled yummy donut, took ONE bite, ran back to watch the donutes on the assembly line, and declared she did not want her donut.

 And what was her POOR, POOR grandma to do? I had to just force myself to consume that donut ... it was a struggle, but I managed to eat the whole thing in about three bites ... 

No comments: