Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Short stuff

Monday, November 19:  Baby Aidan was here today. He strutted around the place like it was his very own palace. He is the sweetest little guy. Almost immediately, he strapped Cocoa into the high chair for snack time. Aidan didn't eat much at my house today. I am a bit baffled. I have a cupboard especially for him too--full of gluten-free, egg-free, peanut-free, and dairy-free snacks, etc. The only thing that half way interested him today was the fruit gummies ... last week, at least he ate a toasted waffle loaded with syrup! I've got to work on this food thing ...
 We mainly hung around here, going from room to room looking at stuff. Aidan points and grunts, and I tell him, give him words for what he is seeing. He likes me to hold him up to all of the lighthouses I have around here. He smiles super big at them. My kind of kid for sure!
 Here he sits on his window seat, checking out a good book. He is super serious about his books and has several favorites here that he chooses every time.
 He looks quite studious, doesn't he? So cute. 
 Mr. Aidan! You are SO SHORT. My mother used to say to me, "Carol Jean! You are SO TALL!" which I hated with all my might ... so I hope never to tell Aidan that he is SO SHORT! But his tiny body is so dang cute, isn't it? 
I love you to pieces, baby Aidan!

No comments: