Thursday, November 12, 2020

November 11 Lots and lots of love

Wednesday:  Since my recovery has been going so well, I asked if I could stop by for a little visit with the kiddos today. Dylan was at his office, and Kelly was home with the gang. Since I still cannot lift any weight above 10#, I have to be very careful. Little Callaghan was up and awake when I first arrived, but I neglected to take any pictures of him--rats. He is nearly six months now (already!).


I'm going to run a bunch of pictures of these little cuties. I love them so much. I had such a happy two hours with them.






Aidan was into giving quite a ferocious hug to his sister. After about one minute, Erin was finished--but Aidan was NOT! He was quite upset when she told him, "NO!" Get used to it, Aidan! We girls don't like being forced into our hugs! NO! But they were soon playing again and all was well.

I grabbed one of the wooden sticks and put it on my upper lip for a moustache. Aidan always getes a bang out of it when I do that. He immediately copied me ...


Erin tried to do it too, but she just couldn't get the hang of curling her upper lip ... not yet anyway. She was close, and she will soon be able to. She doesn't like not being able to do something that she really wants to do.


Look at the cute little "Spork"! Erin loves it. I am assuming, because I neglected to ask, that Kelly made this for the kids. Very cute.


We finally went into the basement while Kelly was on a ZOOM business call. Brendan had been hanging out downstairs playing a very interesting video game--I can't remember the name of it.


Here is Brendan. I love this child so much. I love his precious face and he dear heart.
And look at little Erin Lucia! Isn't she something?

MMMM. So much joy and love from these little ones. I am so thankful.
 

No comments: