Monday, November 9, 2020

November 7 Kaity comes over

Saturday:  I have finally recovered enough to have Kaity come over to play for a little while. I picked her up from Diana at 4:00. I had ordered myself a little "gift" during the last week and it had just arrived before I picked Kaity up. Meet "Snuggles". She is a little stuffed deer animal called a "SQUASHMALLOW" made by Costco. I can't even describe how soft she is! 

Kaity took one look at Snuggles and fell in love. She hugged and held on to Snuggles for quite awhile this afternoon! We also got "Charlie" out of the front closet. Kaity played for quite awhile with Charlie too.

We also played school with Kaity's babies (and Paco). We ate some french toast together for dinner and had a very nice time for a few short hours. Kaity has a way of packing a LOT of activity into a short space of time.
It has been almost four weeks since any of the children have played at my house. It sure was nice to have Kaity today.
 

No comments: