Friday, November 13, 2020

November 12 with Kaity

Thursday:  Kaity has been off school all week due to the COVID crisis, so I picked her up a littler earlier this afternoon than usual. I brought her back to the Beach House and told her the story of the little sparrow. Having tried to dig a hole that would actually allow for the box I had put the dead sparrow in to be under ground, I gave up! There is so much clay and rock in this dirt by my house.
Kaity and I decided it would be better to bury its little body under the rocks in my front rock garden. So Kaity helped me to do that.

Kaity helped me lift my hoses to the shed too -- thank you Kaity! She also helped me lift my trash bags into the outside trash container. It was good to have Kaity's muscles to help me!
We played with Matey for a long time. Kaity was lying on the ground holding one of Matey's favorite straws. Matey would run and follow the straw no matter WHERE Kaity would put it. Kaity started going around and around in circles with Matey running to try to keep up. It completely cracked Kaity up!
Me too, Kaity! This was SO funny to watch.
We had some yummy hot dogs for supper and fresh watermelon too. YUM. So thankful for you, dearest Kaity!

No comments: