Monday, November 23, 2020

November 21 Sunset at Muskegon State Park

Saturday Evening:  This first picture is one that I asked Emma to send to me because it is ME near the end of our time in Muskegon. Emma's feet were super cold, so she was headed back to the car. I told her I was taking a quick "side-trip" up the dune to get a few pictures from there--so she snapped this picture of me on top of the dune.

The rest of the pictures are pretty much loaded in the order I took them. The picture below is looking north, towards Manistee (although I don't think that point is far enough north to actually BE Manistee).

There are a lot of similar pictures here ... bear with me ... the sun was changing so fast and I was trying a few different ways to shoot ...


The is the NOAA (Weather observation center) and the Great Lakes Environmental Research Lab (below) that is actually across the other side of the channel that leads to the South Breakwater Lighthouse.

























 I love these pictures. It was a really good time out at the Lake, made extra special shared with Emma.

No comments: