Wednesday, November 18, 2020

November 17 These four kiddos

Tuesday:  Since I have two weeks left of my lifting restriction, I went over to the kiddos' house instead of having them over to the Beach House. Dylan was working from home and taking charge of baby Callaghan, so I played with the others from about 9:30 until 5:30 today. We had a lot of fun. PLUS, I neglected to bring my camera, so I had to take all photos with my phone ... I was very glad to get some very good snaps of our tiniest Pahman. He is a very pleasant little person and has a ready smile.


 This little IMP was full of fun and mischief today. He is being potty-trained, which has been a bit of a challenge for all concerned. Mr. Aidan has a pretty strong spirit and I think I would also add that he can be quite stubborn and decided in his little heart ... like all of us, he does not like to be "crossed" ... but that's what parents are for! I think Aidan is coming along just fine. I think he is having his terrible (terrific) two's a bit late is all.
My pictures loaded backward for some reason, so I am a bit jumbled in my commentary ... I was super glad to see more of this chunky baby today. He is usually nursing or napping when I am picking up the children, so I don't get to interact very much with him. Today, I had quite a few opportunities to visit with him. I was very thankful for it!
Erin and Aidan surround this little baby with a ton of love and attention.
Erin was super cuddly today and by mid-afteroon, she was SO tired ... but she kept right on going.
I tried very hard to get a decent picture of the three of them together--this was the best I could do.
Callaghan just turned six months the other day. He is right on schedule with all of his necessary skills. Here he is sitting up on his own, rather pleased with himself.






What a little love you are, Callaghan!
No pictures of dear Brendan today. I did play with him quite a bit, though, and enjoyed him very much. His hair is so long right now that I can't find his face half the time--I am rather disinclined to photograph him while he is so "hairy" but I love him fiercely nonetheless.

No comments: