Monday, November 16, 2020

November 14 At home with Kaity

Saturday:  After our adventure at the railroad tracks, we came home to my house to play for a few hours. We had a very delightful time. We decided to decorate Matey's cage with our magnetic tiles. The sun was coming through the window and making the tiles glow extra pretty.

Kaity was super pleased ...
Matey was far less impressed ... he never even went inside his cage to check out our art work!
Meanwhile, Kaity decided to name her new doll "Trinity." Very pretty, Kaity. Your doll even looks like you!

We also wrote down a few names that we were thinking about to put into a bowl and choose ... this was in an effort to name the little stuffed puppy dog that Kaity gave to Trinity. We had a bunch of different names written down, but it was "Madison" that won out. This was the name Kaity had chosen from the very beginning. I hate to say it, but Kaity rather "rigged" which name was pulled from the bowl ... not too unlike our recent election I might add (oops! Did I say that?!!!).
We played with LEGOS for quite awhile too. Kaity is pretty fussy about what we do when we play LEGOS ... but then, all of the kiddos are that way. They have IDEAS and don't want me adding anything (not one single LEGO block) to their creation.


Matey entertained us throughout our time together. Kaity and Matey are "bosom" friends ...
Kaity was mimicking Matey's whistle (below) and was quite good at it too.
Here is Kaity using my breathing equipment. Before my surgery, I had to exercise with this thing in order to strengthen my lungs ... just in case! It's also very useful for COVID patients, to hopefully prevent pneumonia.

 Since Kaity is super competitive, she had to figure out a way to get the indicator all the way to the top ... so she cheated--yes, she did! But that was OK because I did not care who "won" or "lost" ... she had fun playing with this no matter what.

No comments: