Monday, November 30, 2020

November 24 Tuesday's children

Tuesday:  This is the last week of my weight lifting restriction of 10#. YAY!! Next Tuesday, I can actually bring these kiddos over to MY house to play. It's been quite a few weeks since we've been able to do that. I can't wait! But for today, we were at their house where we stayed and played in the best way we could figure out to do. I didn't take many pictures at all. I was too consumed with cuddling and listening and playing to bother with my camera.

Dear Aidan is going through a delayed terrible two stage, which is tricky for his parents to maneuver since he (Aidan) has an IRON will! Oh my! I've never really seen the equal. But ... and this is KEY ... this little boy is very loved and both Dylan and Kelly try very hard to figure out the best way to handle the situations where Aidan struggles. SO ... aren't we all a work in progress? And little Erin is all cuddles and snuggles and love from head to toe. I could eat her up. She has a very tender heart. I love that about her. But I love 100 things about her!
And Brendan? I can't even put into words how much I love this dear person. Look at his precious face. I have a fierce love for this little boy. He loves to show me his video games and really loves it if I play them too--but I am terrible at video games! So I watch him play and I listen to him as he talks. I love to hear what he thinks about. I'd also like to cut his hair nicely or at least comb it--but that is out of my realm as a grandma, and I simply must leave it be. I love him no matter what I perceive his hair to look like! I could look at his little face forever and never get tired of it.
Next Tuesday we'll be at MY little house! YAY!
 

No comments: