Tuesday, July 3, 2018

An almost Unposted evening!

Friday, June 22:  Oops!  I found these unposted pictures in my phone just now ... this was 10 days ago now when I took the boys to the mall. We hung around at Barnes and Noble for a little while so that Brendan could play with the trains ...
We walked on down to the "playground" where most of the fun occurred. 
 Aidan was super into this place. He enjoyed the interaction with the other children. Aidan is a party-baby! No kidding ... I'm completely serious ... he is totally social and enjoys himself so much.
 Look at him go!
 Brendan was climbing EVERYWHERE ... he is very good at it!
 Brendan and another boy (whose name I forget) played hide and seek for awhile. Aidan got in on the action too ...
 Look at him on his little tippy-toes!
 Isn't he a scream?
 I love this picture (below) of Brendan ... so happy.
 Oh! And this is sweet Erin ... same night ... after we got home from the mall. She is perfect.
Princess ERIN ... stretching at just
four days old.

No comments: