Monday, July 30, 2018

Deer Tracks Re-Visited ...

Saturday, July 28:  This was Kaity's THIRD time out to Deer Tracks this year, BUT it was a first for Matthew and Christopher! I have entirely too many pictures, but you should see how many I DIDN'T post! I love these photos of the children and their happiness ...

 The two-humped camel (dromedary) is named either Sandbar or Sandman--I've heard the workers use both names on different occasions, so I am a bit stumped ....
 The pigs!!

 These little guys have really GROWN since we were here 10 days ago!


Isn't this a gorgeous place! I could live here--I AM SERIOUS.

So this "tube" or open tunnel, or whatever it is called, actually TURNS (there are wheels on the bottom that I never saw before) ... but the boys jumped right in like a couple of hamsters and got it going around and around. Kaity completely cracked up about it ...
 This time, Kaity played in the sandbox for a very long time. I was so glad to see it! She can be very industrious in her play!


 Isn't this such a great place?
 Kaity feeding April or Carmen (I cannot distinguish between them).

 Kaity! You are SO GOOD with animals ... I love this about you so much.

Aren't these great pictures?!?!?!

I know ... I already showed you this camel ... but she is so darling!
 Christopher will be FIFTEEN in November--yikes ... how is that possible?
 Look at Kaity WAY UP HIGH! 
 Matthew and Christopher enjoying the maze of tunnels ...


 This Alpaca explanation is way out of order but I can't seem to get it to go INTO order ... so you'll just have to read it and then see the pictures of the darling Alpaca's for yourself.
 When asked what her favorite thing is about Deer Tracks Junction--every single time I get the same answer from this little pixie: "My little house, Grandma!"
 She absolutely loves it here.
 Oh, and guess what? The budgie birds had to be moved OUT of the rabbit habitat. Can you believe it? The Department of something-or-other inspected and said the rabbits cannot be mixed with other animals! Good grief! So now, the budgies had to be "put away" until a separate habitat can be built for them.

 These darling baby goats were only SIX DAYS OLD ... Kaity fell completely in love ...




 I think that whenever I am the least bit sad, I'll just run these pictures by and soak in the joy of this day.














 Here are the Alpacas ... CUTE!

 Kaity in jail for who knows what! She is growling at me here because I told her I threw away the key!

It almost looks like Kaity is having a conversation with this tiny goat, doesn't it?

I can't say enough good things about Deer Tracks Junction. I just hope, with all my heart, they keep this place affordable for folk. It is better by far than Disney or water parks or movies or ... just about anything I can think of. So there.

No comments: