Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Freetime at the airport ...

Tuesday, July 31:  How could it possibly be the LAST day of July already? Yikes. I hope August goes much slower ... and is much warmer too! 

I picked up the boys this morning and took Brendan to his swim lesson. Afterwards, since it was such an agreeable weather day, we went out to the airport viewing area and relaxed for awhile. I brought my Stomp Rockets and a few toy airplanes, as well as THREE paper airplanes to fly.
 Brendan was very good at blasting rockets. He went at it with all of his heart.
 I brought the beach ball too, but I didn't really envision it being a chair!
 We flew our paper airplanes for awhile, but it was a little bit too windy for them. They had a few good flights with some super loop-de-loops, but mostly they crashed and burned.
 Wee Aidan wasn't so sure about the airport noise at first--those jet engines can be a bit overwhelming; but he got used to it and then settled in to have a good time.
 ... but Aidan ALWAYS has a good time ... it is just how he is!


 Cuties!



Aidan tried his hand at blasting off rockets too. For 16.5 months, he did very well with the mechanics of it and was very pleased when he got one to blast off ... even if it was only a few feet.



 I loved every minute spent with these two dears today!

No comments: