Sunday, July 8, 2018

Kaity's House

Saturday, July 7:  The next three posts all take place out at Deer Tracks Junction (Cedar Springs). I'm starting with this post about Kaity and the little playhouse she has fallen in love with. You see, it is just PERFECT for any little girl to pretend and play house in!
 There are baby dolls, kitchen supplies, cleaning tools, toy cabinets ...
 There is a great sleeping loft where Kaity tucked in her babies ...
 Look at how happy Kaity is here!
 I love this oval window from the loft ...
 Kaity was showing me how she was tucking in the babies ...

 Emma was outside the house feeding this darling pygmie goat ... who was interested in eating everything except the pellets Emma was offering ...

 This little playhouse is so beautifully made ... inside and out it is just beautiful. Kaity was so delighted.




 I love to see Kaity bursting with JOY like this ... I love her so much.
 These girls are so wonderful with animals, so comfortable and natural, kind and patient ... I wish I had that gift with animals (but I do not!) ...



 We played at Deer Tracks for about three hours, but this was the spot Kaity kept returning to ... she loved it best of all.

No comments: