Tuesday, July 3, 2018

 Monday, July 2:  We've seen a heat streak here in Grand Rapids over the weekend, and had it remained, I wasn't quite sure of my plans for these boys today. BUT ... last night a cool front came through, took out the stifling piece to the heat and humidity, and it was quite pleasant. As a result, it was easy to picture the boys staying here in my un-air conditioned Beach House for the day.
 I picked Aidan and Brendan up at 9:30, we went to the grocery store to get a few items, and then came here for the remainder of the day.
 Aidan enjoyed himself on my piano for a little while ... I tried various "stops" so that he had varied sounds as he played ...
 Brendan fooled around with Paco the Pig for awhile ...

 I love how Brendan will now animate Paco himself ... he's pretty good at it too.



 Paco decided it was HIS turn to play my piano ...
 Aidan wasn't too sure about it ...
 We also did our share of running around, playing tennis with Brendan's tennis racquets and woffle balls (inside), and playing with Hot Wheels cars ... cousin Christopher brought over a bunch of cars/trucks that he no longer wanted, so we incorporated his cars into the collection of vehicles that were already here ...

 We also did our share of eating and snacking. Aidan's allergies are a little tricky, but I'm getting used to maneuvering around them. There is a lot of gluten-free foods available now. He also needs food without dairy or any kind of nuts ... no eggs either.
 Love these little boys so much ...



I can't seem to find the pictures I took of Brendan playing with the new Hot Wheels car carrier all loaded with 18 cars. It has a stunt track on it too! I'll try to find some pictures and post them later.

 Found them! Brendan put the stunt track all together and raced cars for quite a long time ... 




No comments: