Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Pictures from Monday

Monday, July 16:  It was swelteringly (??) hot at my little beach house yesterday ... but we turned on every fan in the house and laid low for awhile. I got out my wind-up toys to show the boys ...
 I think this cute little bumble bee was their favorite ... but I'm not sure ... they are all pretty entertaining.
I think what is really entertaining is these two little boys ... 
We did a bunch of table stuff with markers and stamps ...

 Baby Aidan joined in with everything he had ...
 He was quite pleased with himself too ...

 Look at how he examines his work ...
We did watch "Charlotte's Web" (the Hanna Barbara one) and the kiddos just played around while watching ... 


 Aidan took a break to play maestro for a little while ... he looks like such a natural musician ... I wonder ...

 Brendan loves my desk chair (as do all the children). He kept it moving throughout the morning.
 We did stop and enjoy some food now and then ... this is Aidan's gluten-free pasta with olive oil and a little garlic salt for flavor ... he ate it right up!
After our tummies were full and my house too hot, we drove over to the Treehouse Mall (this is what Brendan calls Rivertown Mall) so that the boys could play at the indoor playground. We walked around for awhile first in the nice air-conditioning. We rode the carousel too!
 When we finally got to the play area, IT WAS CLOSED due to a cleaning lady being in the middle of her cleaning. We waited it out and ate a few snacks at a nearby table ... thankfully, I had some crackers and water in my bag.

 The playground re-opened, and the boys played for a little while. However, there were quite a few "big" kids there being super rough ... so after guarding my kiddos 20 minutes or so, we pulled out!
 Baby Aidan was admired by all. He was the smallest of the babies there.

 Aidan managed to have himself a good time. He mostly enjoyed going up and down these stairs.


We got back "home" at about 4:15! It was good to be with these dear little boys today. Thank you, Lord, for the strength and good health to be able to be a part of their lives!

No comments: