Monday, July 30, 2018

Kaity-Jane's school playground!

Sunday, July 29:  This is Kaitlynn completely in her element. She is dynamite at a playground ... AND ... this is HER school playground. She knows ALL THE MOVES.
See that smile on Kaity's face? That's an honest-to-goodness joy-filled smile from this dear person. I love her so much. She was SO excited to show me all the stuff at her school playground. I am so happy to do this with her!
This is a very tall climbing wall for a lower-elementary age school! Kaity's school is a Readiness-K through Second grade school. Kaity tells me that ALL the kids climb on this stuff and are super fast and good at it.
These little "seats" spin if you tip your body a certain way ...
Look at the fish! Isn't it great?! Below is Kaity after climbing up its bones ...
What a great little playground! And this is only 1/3 of it!
This is Kaity, underneath the pirate ship, sitting on a little seat/swing, telling me all about her adventures on this playground. 
Kaity--Sea Captain extraordinare!

ARRGGHGHGHG! 


Kaity totally proved to me that she is a monkey -- look at her go on these monkey bars!









Kaity's endless energy (when outside) is amazing to me. She loves the outdoors. She loves to climb and swing and jump and skip and hop, etc. She is VERY athletic.


Look at the sweet kitty! We were playing with two other children, Abbie and Ollie. They live very close to the school playground. They told us that this was THEIR cat.



Kaity-Girl ... I am SO thankful for you. I love you just the way you are right now!

There were several monarchs that flew in circles around us. I was finally able to catch a picture of this one.
The pirate ship ...
Oh Kaity ... don't grow up SO fast, dear one.


No comments: