Friday, August 31, 2018

I haven't forgotten ERIN

Thursday, August 30:  So ... wee Erin is 10 weeks old already and I've barely posted anything at all about her! I haven't forgotten you, tiny granddaughter! It's just that usually when I come over, I am rather busy with the boys!
Dylan and Kelly co-parent very well I think. Dylan gets involved with every aspect of the caregiving. It's nice for me to see this! Did I tell you that Erin is NOT short like the boys? She is rather LONG actually! Perhaps she is just long in comparison to Aidan, who is super short--hard to say at this point! 
Erin smiled right into my eyes yesterday--for the very first time (for me). She is totally being nursed by Kelly (who is also nursing Aidan), she is gaining a nice amount of weight, has strong sturdy legs, and is a lot less floppy than she was! Who will you be, Erin Lucia? I can't wait to find out! I get to take care of her tonight for a little while--Dylan is taking Kelly out for her birthday! Hopefully, the boys will already be in bed and Aidan will be soundly sleeping. That's the hope, but I have no idea of this plan A is actually going to work. I may very well end up with three little kiddos who miss their folks and refuse to go to bed ... we'll have to see how it all plays out!

No comments: