Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A few random shots

Monday, July 22:  Here are just a few other pictures from Monday. I picked Brendan up from sailing class and took him out to lunch. He seemed more enthused about his sailing class today than he has in a long time. I was glad to see it!
 Brendan requested that we go to Wendy's to have a Happy Meal. He's been collecting these 3-D dino puzzles. He got another stegasaurus, but wasn't too disappointed in it because ... that's just the kind of little boy he is! He ate his meal and then put the puzzle together for me so that I could see it too.
 I feel like ... with each passing week that school has been out ... Brendan has relaxed more and is more ... HIMSELF. I don't know how to explain this exactly ... the HIMSELF part. But as the school year progressed, Brendan seemed to become more and more stressed and deeply sad inside his little heart. I'm not the only one who noticed this, trust me; but it was painful to watch.
 Mmm. THIS is Brendan (below) ... not just the smile, but the more confident, contented, peaceful little person that he has always been. I pray he stays this way and that somehow a solution for school can be found.
 As I dropped Aidan back off at his house, I got to snap a few pictures (phone) of this little princess. She is such a doll baby.
 She is our own Kewpie Doll ...

 Couldn't you just eat her up? Oh my word.
 Erin has the sweetest little smile. And she is just a honey through and through.

 Do you love the little curls at the side of her head? And those soft cheeks? Oh my, Erin. You are really something!
 All three of you guys ... you've all stolen your grandma's heart. I love you to pieces!

No comments: