Monday, July 29, 2019

Some truly sweet moments

Monday, July 29:  Brendan had a swim lesson later in the afternoon. Kelly had come home and was planning on some errands with Erin. I took the boys over to the swim school. It's always fun to have these guys in my car with me. Aidan sits in the back in his brand new car seat (thank you, Kelly and Dylan!). He reads books while I drive. PLUS, Aidan sings along to my beautiful music ... in his own precious way.
 But Brendan almost talks my leg off! We have some of the funniest conversations while driving. Our little stuffed long-horn sheep (Sarah) gets in on the action (she is prone to rhyming) ... we have a lot of fun.
 Brendan did super good in class today. He has learned to do the Butterfly swim! He really enjoys it. Good job, Brendan!

 Aidan was up and down in my lap, so we took a few "selfies." Aidan is THE MOST cuddly child I have ever met.

 I love you so much, baby Aidan. You put up with a LOT from your grandma Carol lovin on you all the time.



No comments: