Monday, July 15, 2019

Random shots at the zoo ...

Saturday, July 13:  They were out of maps at the zoo ... so I took a quick picture of one that was hanging on a pole. Not very good ...
 We took the safari to see the larger exotic animals ... I did not get good pictures because my camera was set on the WRONG setting ... most of them are not even clear enough to make out what kind of animal I was shooting at! Rats. Oh! These are ostrich eggs (below). The female lays 10-14 eggs and the male takes care of them (he is no where to be found in this picture ...).
 These are some ... hmm ... I have NO idea.


 We were told that some of these animals can run 40 mph. Some of the gazelle can jump 8-10 feet from a standing position! 
 I took a few pictures of Kaitlynn surrounded by these beautiful daisies ...




No comments: