Friday, July 12, 2019

Feeding the birds

Thursday, July 11:  The girls and I went out to Deer Track Junction today for a few hours. Baby Lily had to stay at my house and rest. We didn't think it would be a good idea to bring her around baby goats, pigs, bunnies, birds, etc. Kaity thought it would be GREAT ... but I knew I would be carrying Lily around most of the afternoon if she came with us. So we put her down for a nice comfortable nap.
 Prices have risen out at Deer Park ... but I totally get it. It's an amazing place, and so worth the admission price. They have made some very good changes this year. They have a brand new "General Store" that has gifts, more bathrooms, and .... wait for this ... drinking fountains! Finally.
 Over a year ago, Deer Tracks was told they could NOT have an aviary in the same building as their rabbits. So they designed this very nice, open-air, aviary for their budgies to be housed. 
 I'm going to just run these pictures of Emma and Kaity feeding the birds. I love these pictures of these two dear girls.



 Emma and Kaity LOVE animals. I'm so glad! Animals KNOW that right away and love them back!


















I took 219 pictures ... I have a lot more to post!

No comments: