Monday, July 29, 2019

Our very own QP doll

Monday, July 29:  Several months ago Kelly posted some darling pictures of baby Erin on FB. One of my cousins (I think it was Julia) brought up a little doll from the 60's that I had completely forgotten about--the Kewpie Doll--and then mentioned that Erin was an exact replica!
I was taking care of the kiddos today because Dylan was sick and Kelly had a full client schedule going ... and there saw Kewpie on the table next to baby Erin. I think Erin bears a remarkable resemblance! So I agree with my cousin! 
 Erin has become a very animated baby. Brendan enjoys her a LOT. I love this picture of Brendan ... so entirely typical of him! Erin is using a toothbrush to suck on (I hope it's hers) but it looks like she is doing karaoke or something!
 When the light from my flash comes on, this is Erin's usual little scrunchy face as a result ...
 But sometimes I catch her off guard (below) ... I love this picture of her.
 And this one too! Little doll baby.


We love you, tiny Kewpie Doll. I think that will be your knickname from now on--QP. See what happens when I make you into a collage with your Kewpie Doll?

No comments: