Friday, November 22, 2019

A few pictures of KT

Thursday, November 21:  I was on my way to pick Kaity up from school and as I was driving up School Street I saw a girl walking up the sidewalk that reminded me of EMMA ... and it WAS Emma. I had passed her by because I wasn't 100% sure ... but then I stopped and she ran to catch up and got in my car. It seems that didn't quite connect with Jesse for her ride home. Anyway, Emma and I picked Kaity up from school, drove Emma back to their house, and then Kaity and I decided to do our foosball fun FIRST this afternoon because I also had an evening plan that was going to cut our visit a bit short.
When we arrived here, Kaity immediately went to Matey's house, let him out and would NOT give up until he chummed with her. Here they are making music on my piano.




Afterwards, I laid my camera down and forgot to pick it up the rest of the time Kaity was here. NOT photographed was the fun we had flying paper airplanes around the house. I have a whole bin of pre-made paper airplanes that fly very decently, all different designs (from a craft book). Anyway, we flew airplanes for awhile, did some coloring together, and had a very nice time. I'm very thankful for Thursdays with my Kaity-Girl.

No comments: