Thursday, November 7, 2019

These two littles

Wednesday afternoon:  Dylan and Kelly had conferences for Brendan over at school, so I took care of the littles while they were away. These two! Darling babies, both of them. I know you probably don't think I should refer to Aidan as a "baby" ... but he is SO short, so cute and cuddly still, SO round and dimply!
 I love this kiddo with everything in me ... he has an incredible sense of humor and still belly-laughs at the slightest provocation! Delightful.
 This little pixie, Erin Lucia, has really come into her own these last months. She is now 16.5 months and is such a sweetie. She is a talker and has the cutest little voice.
 Erin LOVES cameras!

 Here is a horrid "selfie" of the two of us ... horrid of me, too close and not very good of Erin either ... but I'm posting it to prove I am NOT vain (ha!).
 Oh my word ... isn't Erin adorable?

 Aidan is right at the stage where he is NOT going to share HIS toys with this baby ... so they have an occasional ruckus ... but they get along mostly! Aidan will look at Erin and say, "so CUTE!" and then he will smile and nod Erin's direction.

I love these littles. They will grow up too quickly. I'm holding on to their baby-ness for all it's worth!

No comments: