Thursday, November 7, 2019

Alphabet robots

Wednesday evening:  After conferences were over, Brendan came over to my house to play for a short time. A few weeks ago, he and I had stopped at a library over in Kentwood and we discovered Alphabet Robots in their stash of toys. They were a big hit with Brendan. I thought, surely, they would be super expensive ...
 but when I checked via Amazon, I found them very affordable actually, with a lot of educational value included! Yay!
 Brendan was so pleased to transform all of the letters into robots, spell certain words, group them by color, etc.
We played with Matey too (no pictures), watched a few funny bird videos via Youtube, and looked through a book or two. I treasure the time with this dear grandson ... he is a very precious person.

No comments: