Saturday, November 30, 2019

More sock puppets today ...

Saturday, November 30:  How is it possible that this is the LAST day of November? Where on earth did the month go?!?!?  Wherever it went, it got there TOO FAST.
I picked Kaity-Girl up today and we hung out at my house. I had made a few sock puppets with Brendan (they are quite pathetic, but the very best I could accomplish with my limited sewing abilities). I wondered if Kaity might like to make one as well. She did! Kaity's is pictured above. Her name is LULU. Kaity thought one pink eye, one green eye, and a very orange nose would be perfect. THEN she decided we must add some green ribbon hair. OK! 
 Paco the Pig joined in our puppet fun for the afternoon too ...
 Kaity was quite pleased with her creation. I hope it survives a few hours at her house ...
 The puppet below is Crazy Googenheimer ... he will stay with me at the Beach House, and entertain all who visit.
 Kaity was pooped out after all of that creating. We did watch a little bit of "The Secret Life of Pets" today, but not the entire movie. Afterall, it was almost time to drive over to McDonald's and play a few games of foosball!
We gathered our stuff together and took the 5-minute drive over to McD's ... you are not going to believe what we discovered when we got there ... NO MORE FOOSBALL! Their game room was completely emptied and we were told that renovations were due to begin in April (!!), so because of many reasons, they emptied out the game room to make it into another dining area. Sigh. We are terribly sad about this! We LOVED playing foosball there! 

Well, that does it ... now I have no choice but to go on-line and do the very laborious hunting of a desk-top foosball game that isn't super tiny or fragile, but actually plays like the real game! Yuck. I remember looking a few weeks back and not finding anything that came close ... but I will not give up!

No comments: