Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Aidan at Chick Fil-A

Monday, November 11:  We received about 3" of SNOW this morning, the roads were rough, and I decided not to bring Aidan out to my house today. Instead, this little dumpling of a child and I visited Chick Fil-A this afternoon. Aidan ate his fries and drank some of his milk and then he was super geared up to go to the play place.
Finally, at age 2.5+ Aidan loves to go down slides. He has always been a climber--but shyed away from slides. Chick Fil-A has a small, but very fun, play place for little ones. Aidan had so much fun there today. 




 As Aidan would climb up to the second level to get to the slide, I would sneak up on him on the other side of this grating and jump up and slap the side of it. Aidan cracked up every single time.
 It does not take much to crack Aidan up ... believe me.
 His little belly-laugh could be heard all over the restaurant. He entertained many people!



 His cuteness absolutely kills me ...






I missed having Aidan out to the house today, but sometimes winter weather just doesn't make it possible. I'm thankful we had such a good time together anyway.

No comments: